- Company: Maple Creek PartnersWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Intergenerational farm & Wealth Transfer/ Succession Planning
Elder Planning Issues - Longevity & Aging-Related Awareness & Consequence PreparednessPete Aarssen began his career in financial services in 1983. He then spent the next 34 years in sales, sales management and executive leadership responsibilities with the Great West Life group of companies. He and his wife Shelley have lived in several cities throughout Ontario and Pete has professionally supporting his parent firm’s efforts by working throughout all of the Read more...
- Company: Davies Legacy Planning Group Inc.,Willing to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Succession/ Transition planning
- Business Planning
- Conflict resolution planning
- Financial management
- Business planningAs the principle of Davies Legacy Planning Group Inc., Len leads a team of skilled advisors with diverse areas of expertise, to provide a holistic view of your farm business. Len and his advisors are able to tailor a farm succession and business plan, to achieve your personal and business goals. He is fully qualified with designations as a Read more...
- Company: Farm Family Transition ExpertWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Finding Fairness in Farm Transition
Dealing with Entitlement
Discussing the Undiscussabull - how to get people to the transition table to talkElaine Froese helps farm families to get clarity of expectations, certainty of timelines and agreements and a commitment to action for their farm transition plan. She is an expert communicator who helps resolve conflict and increase communication for farm families wanting to transition to the next generation. Awarded the Wilson Loree Excellence in Farm Mgt. Award 2018. Author of 5 Read more...