- Company: Maple Creek PartnersWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Intergenerational farm & Wealth Transfer/ Succession Planning
Elder Planning Issues - Longevity & Aging-Related Awareness & Consequence PreparednessPete Aarssen began his career in financial services in 1983. He then spent the next 34 years in sales, sales management and executive leadership responsibilities with the Great West Life group of companies. He and his wife Shelley have lived in several cities throughout Ontario and Pete has professionally supporting his parent firm’s efforts by working throughout all of the Read more...
- Company: Farm Credit CanadaWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesJeff began working with his father, Len Davies, in the succession planning business in 2009. In 2013, Jeff has taken on the role of Operations Manager for the Davies Legacy Planning Group. In 2019, Jeff was hired as FCC’s first Farm Transition Specialist in Ontario. Farm Succession Planning Farm Business Management planning Read more...
- Company: Davies Legacy Planning Group Inc.,Willing to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Succession planning
- Conflict resolution planning
- Financial management
- Business planningAs the principle of Davies Legacy Planning Group Inc., Len leads a team of skilled advisors with diverse areas of expertise, to provide a holistic view of your farm business. Len and his advisors are able to tailor a farm succession and business plan, to achieve your personal and business goals. He is fully qualified with designations as a Certified Read more...
- Company: Seeds of EncourgementWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Finding fairness in farm transition.
- Tools to talk about tough transition issues
- Becoming a Conflict Competent LeaderSeeing. Elaine Froese helps farm families to get clarity of expectations, certainty of timelines and agreements and a commitment to action for their farm transition plan. She is an expert communicator who helps resolve conflict and increase communication for farm families wanting to transition to the next generation. Awarded the Wilson Loree Excellence in Farm Mgt. Award 2018. Author of Read more...
- Company: RBC Dominion SecuritiesWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Retiring as farmer has unique challenges
The 3 circles your family needs to be aware of
Kick-starting the next generation on your operation
Investment in land versus stocks
Treat your farm like the corporate entity it isShawn loves the challenge of helping his clients strategize and work through the complex situations they face. Having gone through several market cycles since joining the industry in 1997, Shawn has developed a highly structured process and a steady hand to guide his clients through uncertain economic times. As a licensed Portfolio Manager, Shawn is held to the highest professional Read more...