- Company: Maple Creek PartnersWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Intergenerational farm & Wealth Transfer/ Succession Planning
Elder Planning Issues - Longevity & Aging-Related Awareness & Consequence PreparednessPete Aarssen began his career in financial services in 1983. He then spent the next 34 years in sales, sales management and executive leadership responsibilities with the Great West Life group of companies. He and his wife Shelley have lived in several cities throughout Ontario and Pete has professionally supporting his parent firm’s efforts by working throughout all of the Read more...
- Company: Davies Legacy Planning Group Inc.,Willing to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Succession planning
- Conflict resolution planning
- Financial management
- Business planningAs the principle of Davies Legacy Planning Group Inc., Len leads a team of skilled advisors with diverse areas of expertise, to provide a holistic view of your farm business. Len and his advisors are able to tailor a farm succession and business plan, to achieve your personal and business goals. He is fully qualified with designations as a Certified Read more...
- Company: Farm Family Transition ExpertWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Finding fairness in farm transition.
- Tools to talk about tough transition issues
- Becoming a Conflict Competent LeaderSeeing. Elaine Froese helps farm families to get clarity of expectations, certainty of timelines and agreements and a commitment to action for their farm transition plan. She is an expert communicator who helps resolve conflict and increase communication for farm families wanting to transition to the next generation. Awarded the Wilson Loree Excellence in Farm Mgt. Award 2018. Author of Read more...
- Company: RBC Dominion SecuritiesWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Retiring as farmer has unique challenges
The 3 circles your family needs to be aware of
Kick-starting the next generation on your operation
Investment in land versus stocks
Treat your farm like the corporate entity it isShawn loves the challenge of helping his clients strategize and work through the complex situations they face. Having gone through several market cycles since joining the industry in 1997, Shawn has developed a highly structured process and a steady hand to guide his clients through uncertain economic times. As a licensed Portfolio Manager, Shawn is held to the highest professional Read more...
- Company: The Family Furrow“Everyday, a Family Farm Team, somewhere, is gripped with despair, anxiety, anger and hopelessness, as they ‘live’ their relationships and communication style that has developed over time. It does not have to be that way. In fact it must not be that way and it cannot go on that way. We’d like to believe that our Family Business Team doesn’t Read more...
- Company: Farm LifeWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Family Farm Leadership
Continuity of the Family FarmDarrell Wade grew up on his family farm in Southern Ontario. This was until the year 2000 and the sudden loss of his father and his family faced the consequences of the right things not being planned for on his family farm. His father, like so many farmers today, didn’t take the time to plan for the “what ifs” with Read more...