Place Category: Edmonton
Pierre followed his wife (Keleigh) into the world of management consulting since 1999 and strives to help entrepreneurs reach their maximum potential and capability. As a professional consultant and business coach, he has mentored hundreds of business leaders and works hard to see them succeed. Each client is viewed as unique with individual strengths and challenges, which can benefit from our teams’ depth of knowledge and expertise in structured yet holistic management practices. Pierre holds the professional designations of Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Certified Agricultural Consultant (CAC). His mantra has always been “to help businesses be better.”
Pierre grew up beside a dairy farm and commercial apple orchard in New Brunswick and often lent a hand after his homework was done!
Alberta based Clearthink Group, a successful management consulting firm, has been advising entrepreneurs across Canada, for over 25 years. Our experience covers a wide scope of industry sectors such as agri-business, tourism, retail, technology and manufacturing. Our perspective has steadfastly remained as objective observers, trusted advisors and when needed, skillful implementers. We Provide a Dynamic Selection of Valuable Business Services:
• Market Research
• Opportunity Assessments
• Sales and Marketing Strategies
• Business Planning and Coaching
• Market Evaluation, Development and Deployment Support
• New Venture Feasibility Analysis
• Customer Identification Studies
• Matchmaking and Trade Missions
Clearthink Group, a successful management consultancy in Canada since 1992. Our experience, grit and know-how include a wide scope of disciplines, industries and organizations ranging from small business start-ups to corporate, non-profit and government organizations. We started consulting in agri-business in 2003 when the case of mad cow disease was confirmed in a beef cow in Alberta. The following is a recent list of completed agri-business projects:
• Business Plan development for new 40 Ac Saskatoon Berry Farm
• Cost of Production Projections + Professional Review of Business Plan for start-up Bison Ranch in Newfoundland and Labrador.
• Developed & Managed a Agri-Tourism Coaching Program, (over 30 farms since 2015), Alberta Culture and Tourism, Edmonton, AB.
• Facilitate Strategic Planning, Canadian Bison Association, Regina, Sask.
• Focus Group Facilitation and Analysis (20 farms): Needs Assessment for Bison and Cervid Financial Risk Management Tool, Alberta Agriculture and Food
• Industry Development Strategies for the Bison Producers of Alberta
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Comments are closed.
Comments are closed.