Interested in getting recognized as a Professional Farm Leader in your area?
Contact CAFA for more information.
- Company: Boys Financial ServicesWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Anything related to working with farm and small business families on sale, succession, retirement or estate planningRaised on a mixed farm in England, earned his National Diploma in Agricultural Engineering (Honors) in 1969, emigrated to Canada in 1970, worked in the farm equipment business for 27 years. He started in financial services in 1997, now in his 23rd year as a financial advisor in Central Alberta, as the financial quarterback for farm and small business families. Read more...
- Company: LifeLegacy Wealth Management Inc.Willing to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Value of Fully Integrated Financial Advice
- Farm Succession & Intergenerational Transfers
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning & PreservationI am the president and co-founder of LifeLegacy Wealth Management Inc. an independent fee-for-service financial planning firm located in Red Deer, Alberta. We offer comprehensive financial planning services to our clients on a fully integrated basis (i.e. includes personal, corporate and family trusts). Our clientele is comprised of farmers, business owners, professionals and retirees. Services include: Investment Planning (Investment Management Read more...
- Company: BDO Canada LLPWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Accounting & Bookkeeping
CAP ProgramI love my job! The majority of my clients are proprietors who operate owner-managed, small to medium-sized businesses. I grew up on grain farm close to Swift Current, Saskatchewan and my spouse was raised on a dairy farm. As such, I understand the agriculture industry, the lifestyle and the business decisions that are required to run a successful operation. My Read more...
- Company: Alect EnterprisesI am president of Alect Seeds, a family run seed production and retail business in Three Hills AB. I began farming full time in 2011 with my parents and in 2015 we began a formal succession process. In my day to day work as a seed retailer, I help farmers choose the best seed varieties and crop types for their Read more...