Interested in getting recognized as a Professional Farm Leader in your area?
Contact CAFA for more information.
- Company: ATB FinancialWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Managing cash flow
Managing your financial risk
Farm succession planningI carry the outrageous belief that banking can change people’s lives for the better. I am a Business and Agriculture lender, I am grateful that my role gives me an opportunity to be ever loyal to my customers, relentlessly inventive and steadfastly genuine in ATB’s pursuit of Albertan’s greater good. We want to make banking work for Albertans, by doing Read more...
- Company: LifeLegacy Wealth Management Inc.Willing to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
- Value of Fully Integrated Financial Advice
- Farm Succession & Intergenerational Transfers
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning & PreservationI am the president and co-founder of LifeLegacy Wealth Management Inc. an independent fee-for-service financial planning firm located in Red Deer, Alberta. We offer comprehensive financial planning services to our clients on a fully integrated basis (i.e. includes personal, corporate and family trusts). Our clientele is comprised of farmers, business owners, professionals and retirees. Services include: Investment Planning (Investment Management Read more...
- Company: Cody & Company Law OfficeWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
ContractsI am a lawyer practicing in the town of Olds. My practice is a general practice with a significant portion of the practice devoted to agriculture/farm/rural concerns including land leasing, purchases and sales, succession planning and livestock related issues. I have been practicing in these areas of law and in Central Alberta for 10 years. In that time I have Read more...
- Company: New Farm ConsultingWilling to do Public Speaking?: YesPublic Speaking Topics:
Farm Business and Estate Succession Planning.
Professional CollaborationsWho I am: I’m a Certified Business Facilitator, an Estate Preservation Consultant and Professional Planning Advisor. I am not a farm crops management advisor. But… I am a member in good standing with the Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (CAFA). I have a dozen testimonials from clients and professional colleagues including lawyers, accountants and financial services advisors. Read more...