Wellington County Meeting
January 18, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am CST
Topic: The Climate Corporation
Guest Speaker: Lydia Parker
The Climate Corporation is a subsidiary of Monsanto with a technology-based platform known as FieldView. This platform has been available to farmers in the US for 3 years and was just recently launched in Canada for the 2017 season. The platform, in a snapshot, allows farmers to have all the information from their fields at their fingertips, effectively bridging the gap between the power of the internet and the productivity of their fields. The platform aims to;
– Get all your data in one place, and access it from anywhere
– help you use your data to make better-operating decisions
– Prioritize your fields for maximum efficiency
– Improve your ability to make timely, informed, in season decisions
– Make better use of crop inputs
– Easily share select information with trusted advisors, retailers, agronomists, etc.
– Easily share select information amongst an operation
Please feel free invite any colleagues who may be interested in becoming a chapter member.
Coffee and treats will be provided.
RSVP if planning to attend by email firstname.lastname@example.org
CAFA is the national organization for professional farm advisors. CAFA advisors maintain high standards while continually increasing farm advisory skills and knowledge intended to provide measurable value to their farm clients.