May 15, 2018 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm CST$18
Saskatchewan Agriculture: Building Public Trust to Sustain Growth
- General info on the CAP program
- Public Trust in Modern Agriculture
- The agricultural industry and how it contributes to Saskatchewan’s economy;
- The challenges of maintaining the public’s trust in agriculture; and,
- The opportunities ahead of us.
Shankar Das, Ph.D., MBA, PAg.
Provincial Agricultural Awareness Specialist, Saskatchewan Agriculture
Prior to working for Saskatchewan Agriculture, Shankar Das had work experience in research, teaching and consulting un the agricultural sector. Shankar also showed continued passion in promoting the importance of agriculture, biotechnology and GMOs to the public. He also acted as both Vice-President and President of the Saskatchewan Institute of AGrologists (SIA) for four years. He is also a CAFA member.