« All Events
Opportunities & Challenges: What the Top Farms Are Doing
May 31, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT $200
Join CAFA for a day with a high-level view of what successful farms are doing including a review of best production practices, legal arrangements, HR management, financing and more!
Join CAFA as we look at what top farms are doing.
Featured Speakers & Topics:
- Gil Ennis, CFPⓇ, CLU, CHFC, CAFA, MRE Financial Services Corp, Master of Ceremonies
- Cory Willness, CCA, PAg., CAC, CAFA, CropPro Consulting
- Chris Corbett, BSc. (Ag Ec), CAFA FarmLink Marketing Solutions
- Todd Andries, Conexus Credit Union
- Marianne Hawkins, BA, CPHR, CAFA, Plainview Consulting
- Dave Sullivan, BSc (Ag), MBA,CAFA, Global Ag Risk Solutions
- Rick Burton, BSA, MBA, Deputy Minister of Agriculture
- Cindy Heinrichs, CPA, CA, MNP LLP
- Tristan Culham, BA, LL.B., MLT Aikins Law
- Ryan Hutchison, South Country Equipment
- Kim Gerencser, BAFS, CFPⓇ, CAFA, Growing Farm Profits
Find awesome listings near you!